Sunday, April 27, 2014




Reflection Blog       

 
 
 
This project was one I have never had before.  It gave me the chance to create something with practically any boundaries.  It allowed me to put who I was into something I enjoyed.  The effort to do this project was not hard to find.  I enjoyed the freedom to pursue something I could relate to and how much I could accomplish when in the beginning I did not think that was possible.  I enjoy seeing others succeed and because of this project I could possibly influence peoples ability to do so.  This is something that I can feel good about, also while not only helping them but helping myself.  I found in doing this there is more to my ambition than I originally believed.  This project has established something new in my life that will impact me for as long as I work towards something.  If I could have done one thing differently was being able to blog more and start off with this idea.  It would have been nice to be able to get others ideas on what motivates them to do the things they love.  Passion was such and will continue to be such a big part of this project.  It is was drove me and what drives others.   It is was has lead to the largest discoveries in this country's history.  It is what allowed the Wright Brothers to never give up or Thomas Edison to never give up.  It was the passion that drives us in the beginning of a journey towards a goal, and that is what motivates a lot of us.  Motivation is key to not give up, what motivates them to not give up?  Why does it motivate them? How does it motivate them?  These things I want to ask hundreds of people to ask themselves.  To hopefully help them do what I do now, which is motivate themselves to coincide with the passion they carry for what they are doing.  This is what I have gathered from this project, and I haven't learned everything yet, and I continue to want to learn on this matter.  I believe self motivation is the best type of motivation and I encourage people to pursue it, like I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment