Friday, January 24, 2014

Progress is made, still more work to be done


   January 24, 2014

                          So today i made some progress on things i want to talk about.  I am thinking along the lines of not only being the first but how.  I was thinking of using an analogy of a phone battery.  You charge it while you sleep and you use it all day while your awake.  Well what if we approached everyday that way?  All day we spend our time investing in what we are doing.  We work on each task until complete.  I mean you wouldn't end a conversation with your answer to your question.  So why "shut down" before we have reached what we wanted to accomplish for the day.  Now, it is not complete yet because I have to find a way to use this to connect to real life examples.  Also, I do not know how well this will actually motivate teenagers who would rather watch reruns of Duck Dynasty then work on a project that they got to choose what do!  However, this is still progress and plan to do more thinking on more catchy phrases and ways to sell them.  I would also like to make a video and get it passed around and get feedback, like what they do for movies, and get feedback on the good and the bad.  Help me, help them.  I feel like I have some good ideas, i just need to make the connection and find ways to have them influence a younger population.  Like I said, a lot of work to still do but it is a start and I have a good feeling something is going to hit me in the next couple days.  Also, stay tuned for a video because I plan on making a rough draft this weekend.  It won't be long, maybe 3-5 minutes.  But, like my great AP Lang teacher stated, it will follow the mini-skirt rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment